Classes & Events
ENO’s Upcoming Wine Events
If you’re ready to immerse yourself in the pleasures of wine, chocolate, and cheese, ENO
has the perfect wine class for you. Browse our wine event calendar to find out more about upcoming classes and seminars in the Bay Area, Chicago, Laguna, and San Diego today.
Fairmont Chicago, Millennium Park
2013 Eno-Versity Schedule
Classes are $40 per person - Classes start at 6:00PM
- May 21st Ready, Set, Grill… (Prostate Cancer Awareness Month Donation)
The first time it gets over 70 degrees our first instinct is to get grilling. This tasting will elaborate on the wines sure to make this grill season one to remember. Yum!!
- June 18th The Great Northwest (Save Our Forests Donation Opportunity)
Ride along on this fantastic voyage, from the Columbia Gorge to the Willamette Valley, we have all the best that Oregon and Washington offer in the Great Northwest.
- July 16th “Singles Night”
Come taste the delight of single vineyard productions from some of the most eccentric and talented winemakers. This is a great way to come and meet new friends and taste great wines.
Eno-Versity class dates are subject to change, and space is limited, please call Daniel Freedman at 312-946-8953 or via email at
firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your spot.
Eno-Versity 2013 schedule TBA.
Each Eno-Versity class is one hour long, and cost includes wine and assorted pairings. Eno-Versity class dates are subject to change, and space is limited, so please call us ahead at 312-321-8738 to reserve your spot.
Saucy Toffee Class with Sweet Margy Confection Diva
Join us on Tuesday, May 14 for a Saucy Toffee Class with local chocolatier, Margy Kaye of Sweet Margy Confection Diva, and pair with wines selected by ENO's wine director, Jen Winterburn.
CLICK HERE for more information and to purchase tickets.
The Ritz-Carlton, Laguna Niguel
enoSTEAK is open for dinner Tuesday through Saturday, 6 to 10 p.m.
enoSTEAK features paintings by critically acclaimed painter Sandra Jones Campbell
The Ritz-Carlton, Half Moon Bay
Bringing the California Wine Country and wine educators to ENO every weekend for the passionate wine connoisseur.
Tasting Fees range from $20 - $40 per person, contact resort reservations for additional information: (650) 712-7040.
- October - Far Niente
- November - Blackbird Vineyards
Hotel del Coronado
- ENO is thrilled to offer “ENO-Versity” classes, where renowned winemakers, cheesemakers and chocolatiers will join our sommeliers in leading ENO-Versity classes through an exploration of the histories, types and flavors of exquisite wines by suggesting cheese and chocolate pairings, each individually chosen to perfectly complement the selection of wines. 2012 schedule TBA. For reservations and information, please call 619-522-8546.
- For more information about ENO, please call 800-HOTEL-DEL or visit the
Eno Wine Room at the Hotel Del Coronado.
Being an enophile is more than appreciating great wine - it's a lifestyle. At ENO, we celebrate good taste with a world-class array of international wines, cheese, and chocolates. Attracting both novices and aficionados, our wine events and classes offer a casual, educational, and most important, fun tasting experience for all.